Ground Transportation Operations Manager
Who We Are
HQ is the industry-leading enterprise solution for global corporate transportation & mobility. Our international team is based across many countries with leading locations including the US, UK, Israel, and Poland. At HQ, we embrace remote and hybrid work and view our diverse, global team as a great asset to our company culture and a reflection of our international presence.
If you thrive on challenge, change, and creativity, and want to join us on the journey of powering corporate mobility, we want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
HQ is looking for a Ground Transporation Operations Manager to support our platform’s integration and the ongoing operation with one of our key clients in Dallas, Texas. You will provide administrative support to Ground Transportation and be part of the HQ integration team in the local market, including support and troubleshooting, managing daily relations with suppliers, coordinating timelines and bookings, tracking technical operations, and car service providers’ integration with HQ’s largest client.
- Ground Transportation Business Support for HQ’s top-tier client.
- Complete all periodic and ad hoc reporting requests as outlined by NY Service Delivery Manager.
- Assist in managing the VIP dedicated driver program.
- Review ground transportation industry news and trends as relevant to the client’s ground transportation program and partner with the client’s Hospitality Team to source information as may be needed and/or requested by senior stakeholders.
- Maintain and share activity logs of inquiries and support issues.
- Notify the Manager of any relevant client application updates or outages that may impact service.
- Manages all service complaints and queries for car providers.
- Provide day-to-day support to clients’ passengers and bookers.
- Respond to all inquiries and coordinate resolution of all disputes in a timely manner and escalate matters as needed.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the ground transportation industry, including regional car providers and is able to provide guidance on booking unique or high-touch transportation requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a corporate environment.
- Confident communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience in working with key stakeholders to ensure all car service requirements are fulfilled to expected standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
At HQ we deliver the technology that powers ground transportation with our unparalleled ride booking, billing, and payment platform. HQ is trusted by clients internationally including 30 Fortune 500 companies from the world’s largest banking institutions and law firms. We are backed by leading investors NFX, Magenta Partners, AltaIR Capital, and top angel investors from Uber, and Google.