Junior Software Developer
Who We Are
HQ is the industry-leading enterprise solution for global corporate transportation & mobility. Our international team is based across many countries with leading locations including the US, UK, Israel, and Poland. At HQ, we embrace remote and hybrid work and view our diverse, global team as a great asset to our company culture and a reflection of our international presence.
If you thrive on challenge, change, and creativity, and want to join us on the journey of powering corporate mobility, we want to hear from you!
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join a team working on a large software system, serving thousands of daily users across the largest corporations in the world.
In this role, you will be working on the development, customization and day-to-day maintenance of a large SaaS platform. The platform has a common infrastructure, and a set of customizations specific to clients. You will work on new requirements, maintain and support the existing ones, and strive to keep improving the system as a whole, along with your team.
You will have a direct impact on the daily routine of many end-users; learn how to work on a large software system; and how to interact with large corporate clients.
- Learn and get into large, complex enterprise software, serving some of the largest companies in the world
- Develop new features and tools within the system
- Help support and maintain the system and its day-to-day operations
- 1-3 years of hands-on software development experience (including automation development). We will also consider excellent candidates with no prior development experience.
- Good working knowledge of an Object Oriented language (e.g. C#, Python, etc.)
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Databases and SQL.
- Ability to grasp the large picture, while giving attention to detail.
- Willingness to assume responsibility, independent and reliable.
- Team player, willing to work as part of a team for a common goal.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field will be considered an advantage
At HQ we deliver the technology that powers ground transportation with our unparalleled ride booking, billing, and payment platform. HQ is trusted by clients internationally including 30 Fortune 500 companies from the world’s largest banking institutions and law firms. We are backed by leading investors NFX, Magenta Partners, AltaIR Capital, and top angel investors from Uber, and Google.