Technical Support Associate
Who We Are
HQ is the industry-leading enterprise solution for global corporate transportation & mobility. Our international team is based across many countries with leading locations including the US, UK, Israel, and Poland. At HQ, we embrace remote and hybrid work and view our diverse, global team as a great asset to our company culture and a reflection of our international presence.
If you thrive on challenge, change, and creativity, and want to join us on the journey of powering corporate mobility, we want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Technical Support Associate who is the front line for handling client inquiries and issues. The associate will ensure that clients, their travelers, and transportation providers are satisfied with HQ products, services, and features while identifying opportunities to improve our internal processes and resources.
The role will be based in Lodz, Poland, and is expected to be on-site a minimum of 2 days per week. The role will be expected to work typical European business hours on an ongoing basis. However, during the first several weeks of onboarding, the candidate will be expected to work some US East Coast business hours in order to facilitate training.
This role will be hired as an independent consultant.
The role requires good conversational Polish proficiency.
- Assist our users, including system admins, travel managers, car service operators and others with best-in-class client service and support
- Answer inbound client support emails, resolving client issues with a particular focus on client invoicing and billing
- Create technical support cases as necessary and direct to appropriate software development teams
- Escalate urgent issues to HQ management
- Scale the team through the development of new internal Knowledge Base articles and other training resources
- Create and/or improve internal processes for resolving client issues
- Build internal relationships across our global team to solve client issues
- Collect constructive, data-oriented feedback for our product and engineering team to make product improvements
- Have an intense interest in and ability to learn our solutions and the ground transportation industry
- Have significant experience in a client service role and find satisfaction in providing delight to those experiences
- A skilled communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English language who enjoys creating personalized verbal and written communication and communicating with a wide variety of different people
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while balancing multiple and changing priorities.
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback while also able to work independently
- Tools Savvy – experience and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office (in particular Excel), CRM (Zoho, Hubspot, etc) & Help Desk (Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc), and Slack, with an ability to learn new tools rapidly
- Tech Savvy – Ability to learn technical troubleshooting of web applications. Experience with JIRA and SQL scripts a plus.
- Some flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends) a few times a year as support volume demands
- Motivated by metrics as an indicator of success
At HQ we deliver the technology that powers ground transportation with our unparalleled ride booking, billing, and payment platform. HQ is trusted by clients internationally including 30 Fortune 500 companies from the world’s largest banking institutions and law firms. We are backed by leading investors NFX, Magenta Partners, AltaIR Capital, and top angel investors from Uber, and Google.