Join our team
Come help us build a better commute!
Filter by locations:
Head of HR Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ (formerly Hip Mobility) is looking for a strong HR person to join the team, and help shape the future DNA of the company. HQ develops the leading corporate mobility platform in the US. Although HQ is still a startup, we recently completed a merger, nearly doubling our team size, and count dozens of the largest US companies among our customers. Given our expected headcount growth, we’re looking for a rockstar HR & Recruiting person to lead that growth and the development of our global culture. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company, and be part of an amazing success story. The company currently consists of 35 people, with a distributed workforce - an R&D center in Israel (Rehovot), and additional offices in the US, Poland, and several other locations around the globe. What you’ll do:
- Recruit. The company is growing fast, and aims to recruit for many tech positions, as well as to other positions across the organization. The position includes hands-on sourcing and the management of all recruitment processes.
- Help Build Company Culture. As a distributed company, building a company-wide identity and a cohesive team is a challenge, which will be one of the main goals of this position.
- Growth processes. support the organization growth and work interactions across management, teams, and facilitate general HR processes.
- 5+ years of experience in HR or recruitment.
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and understanding of American culture are a must.
- Hands-on experience in talent acquisition, especially tech talent.
- Experience in working with an international team.
- Flexible mindset and a creative approach.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a big advantage.
- A relevant degree is a plus.
UX/UI Product Designer Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer to lead all the design aspects of the company. You will design end-to-end user experiences from early prototypes to final implementation. In addition, you will take part in shaping the way our brand is perceived and seen both on digital and social channels and in print materials. Requirements:Contact: email@example.com
- 5+ years designing at a creative agency or an in-house design team
- Significant product design experience with a consumer mobile-first product
- Great personality and strong social skills
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Senior Mobile Developer Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join our mobile team, to deliver the next generation experience of commuting. You will work on a consumer facing app as part of a strong team, get to see the big picture, and have the opportunity to significantly contribute to Hip’s success. Our Mobile apps are written using React-Native. We value good architecture and clean code, and extensively employ automated testing. Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing mobile apps, with
- at least 1 year of experience with React-Native
- at least 1 year of experience in developing consumer-facing app(s)
- Experience with mobile automated-testing and CI flows
- An eye for detail and a feeling for good UX
- A team player with a positive approach
- Experience in the smart-transportation world – an advantage
Full-Stack Developer Ness Ziona, Israel
Hip is looking for a strong full-stack engineer to join our core team, and develop systems and interfaces to track and manage large-scale flow of people and traffic. We’re looking for developers who are interested in being involved in the entire life-cycle of each feature, and want to innovate and have a positive impact on the entire team. Our main tech stack elements are: Typescript, Vue.js, and Python (for algorithms & ML), however we’re open to developers with any programming-language background. We follow good development practices, e.g. CI/CD, automated testing etc., and value good design. Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience in an object-oriented language
- Experience with large scale web-based applications
- Ability to develop features end-to-end, from idea through implementation to testing and deployment
- Experience with consuming external APIs
- Used to working in the cloud (e.g. AWS/Google/Azure)
- Experience in developing a consumer-facing product or system – advantage
- Experience in the smart-transportation world – advantage