Join our team
Come help us build a better commute!
Filter by locations:
Service Delivery Manager Singapore/ HK
Responsibilities:Ground Transportation Business Support
- Fluent in English and applicable local language.
- Acts as liaison between SummitQwest, regional Car Service Providers (CSPs), and client.
- Completes all periodic and ad hoc reporting requests as outlined by RM or GM.
- Assesses short-term transportation requirements and assists in securing transportation during disruptive events such as inclement weather, dignitary or large events, and BCP scenarios
- Reviews ground transportation industry news and trends as relevant to the client's ground transportation program and partners with the Hospitality Team to source information as may be needed and/or requested by senior stakeholders.
- Shall be available for in-person meetings with the Firm as required and shall provide advice on all aspects of the Service.
- Maintains and shares activity log of inquiries and support issues to analyze trending patterns to Improve processes and/or identify efficiencies
- Influence better self-service behaviors where applicable.
- Proactively monitors & analyzes SG application activity, including car service usage and billing processes, to identify opportunities to improve the Service, reduce costs, and/or reduce carbon emissions.
- Coordinates with on-site CSP manager as needed for reporting and operational support of managed services.
- Notifies RM & GM of any relevant SG application updates or outages that may impact service.
- Leads project management of local market rollouts of the SummitGround application as directed by RM and GM including requirements gathering, setting timelines, coordinating with GS communications, tracking technical development of key features and CSP integration with SummitQwest, and regular stakeholder postings
- Support additional projects as needed such as special events and process and/or system updates.
- Day-to-day support of clients' Passengers and Bookers.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the GT industry, including regional CSPs, and is able to provide guidance on booking unique or high-touch transportation requests.
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure all car service requirements are fulfilled to expected standards
- Responds to all inquiries and coordinates the resolution of all disputes in a timely manner.
- Confers with RM and GM to triage and escalate matters as needed.
- Is knowledgeable of all aspects of the SummitGround application as well as client's ground transportation and relevant expense policies,
- Creation and maintenance of training plan including demo sessions, user guides, FAQs
- Training client's employees and Contingent Workers on best practices and core functionality of the SummitGround application through scheduled training as outlined in the training plan as well as responding to ad hoc.
Product Manager Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ (formerly Hip Mobility) is looking for a strong product person to join the team, and help shape the future products of the company. HQ develops the leading corporate mobility platform in the US. Dozens of the largest US companies are among our customers with tens of thousands of employees using our web and mobile applications. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company, and be part of an amazing success story.
What you’ll do:
- Full product ownership from idea through design, development, testing, launch, and customer success
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from R&D, marketing, sales, customer success, and finance to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused and impactful
- Rapidly execute and iterate with an emphasis on user impact and learning, from a data-centric perspective
- Understand the market, competition, and customer needs through frequent research and testing
What you have:
- 2+ years of successful product management/ product ownership experience.
- Passion to understand customers’ problems and build products with great user experience to solve them.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Flexible mindset and a creative approach.
- A team player with excellent communication skills. (fluent spoken and written English is a must)
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a big advantage.
- This role will be located in our Rehovot office, which is hybrid, with employees expected to work from the office some days of the week, with flexible working hours.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ is looking for a standout Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the team. This is a truly great opportunity for someone just getting started, or with previous experience to play a crucial part in growing our Sales Opportunities. HQ is a fast-growing startup funded by leading VC’s (NFX, Magenta) and top Angels from Uber, Google and is the largest mobility company for corporate travel, offering next generation ground transportation solutions, corporate commute and shuttle options for corporations. We’re already working with some of the world’s largest clients and preparing for major growth.
What will you do ?
- Engage in initial discussions with prospective customers to deliver the high-level value proposition.
- Book new Introduction Calls for the Sales team.
- Seek out new prospects proactively and efficiently through multiple channels, such as; phone calls, emails, social media etc.
- Master and communicate the HQ value proposition clearly to prospective customers
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using CRM
- Perform regular follow-ups through phone calls, emails, or social media to retain the existing customers.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts.
- Handle obstacles and objections
- Workdays: Monday – Friday, US hours.
- WFH Policy- flexible
What do you need?
- Highly determined individual with a can do attitude
- Think “outside the box” attitude
- Ready to learn, full of grit
- Organizational skills in managing various streams of activities.
- Comfortable carrying a sales goal and reaching determined KPI’s.
- Demonstrate a drive to succeed and creatively overcome obstacles.
- Native English – Full proficiency (written and spoken).
- Experience with CRM’s, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, various other marketing automation tools
- Startup mentality
- Don't take “no” attitude
Senior Mobile Developer Ness Ziona, Israel
HQ is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join our mobile team, to deliver the next generation experience of commuting. You will work on a consumer facing app as part of a strong team, get to see the big picture, and have the opportunity to significantly contribute to Hip’s success. Our Mobile apps are written using React-Native. We value good architecture and clean code, and extensively employ automated testing. Requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing mobile apps, with
- at least 1 year of experience with React-Native
- at least 1 year of experience in developing consumer-facing app(s)
- Experience with mobile automated-testing and CI flows
- An eye for detail and a feeling for good UX
- A team player with a positive approach
- Experience in the smart-transportation world – an advantage
Full-Stack Developer Ness Ziona, Israel
Hip is looking for a strong full-stack engineer to join our core team, and develop systems and interfaces to track and manage large-scale flow of people and traffic. We’re looking for developers who are interested in being involved in the entire life-cycle of each feature, and want to innovate and have a positive impact on the entire team. Our main tech stack elements are: Typescript, Vue.js, and Python (for algorithms & ML), however we’re open to developers with any programming-language background. We follow good development practices, e.g. CI/CD, automated testing etc., and value good design. Requirements:
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience in an object-oriented language
- Experience with large scale web-based applications
- Ability to develop features end-to-end, from idea through implementation to testing and deployment
- Experience with consuming external APIs
- Used to working in the cloud (e.g. AWS/Google/Azure)
- Experience in developing a consumer-facing product or system – advantage
- Experience in the smart-transportation world – advantage