GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s Chief Revenue Office Charity Rumery
We’re still buzzing following GBTA 2022 where we announced our integration with Lyft, welcomed thousands to our booth, and watched HQ’s Managing Director Jeff LaFave moderate a lively discussion on ground travel strategies.
We’re excited to share the first of three HQ interviews from GBTA at the San Diego Convention Center, including Managing Director Jeff LaFave, and VP Sales Susan Lichtenstein.
In today’s video, hear from HQ’s Chief Revenue Office, Charity Rumery, as she sheds light on:
- The importance of cost control in ground travel at a time of inflation & rising gas prices.
- The significance of sustainability, specifically carbon impact, and diversity
- How HQ supports our clients to better track & monitor their carbon footprint while ensuring maximum cost efficiency when it comes to billing and payment
- Changing commuter behavior post-pandemic and the surge in business travel
- Ways HQ provides our clients with reliable rides and the highest quality passenger experience with HQ connect – our network of highly vetted global and local suppliers
Watch the full interview with GBTA’s Studio Host Monisa Cline:
Thank you, Charity and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…
Organizational success is very often intrinsic to employee productivity and motivation. Commuting to and from work can be tiresome for many with…