GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s Chief Revenue Office Charity Rumery
We’re still buzzing following GBTA 2022 where we announced our integration with Lyft, welcomed thousands to our booth, and watched HQ’s Managing Director Jeff LaFave moderate a lively discussion on ground travel strategies.
We’re excited to share the first of three HQ interviews from GBTA at the San Diego Convention Center, including Managing Director Jeff LaFave, and VP Sales Susan Lichtenstein.
In today’s video, hear from HQ’s Chief Revenue Office, Charity Rumery, as she sheds light on:
- The importance of cost control in ground travel at a time of inflation & rising gas prices.
- The significance of sustainability, specifically carbon impact, and diversity
- How HQ supports our clients to better track & monitor their carbon footprint while ensuring maximum cost efficiency when it comes to billing and payment
- Changing commuter behavior post-pandemic and the surge in business travel
- Ways HQ provides our clients with reliable rides and the highest quality passenger experience with HQ connect – our network of highly vetted global and local suppliers
Watch the full interview with GBTA’s Studio Host Monisa Cline:
Thank you, Charity and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
One of the world’s largest asset managers. Offers investment management, risk management, and advisory services. Operates in 30 countries with 70 offices and 18,000 employees.
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a…
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.