HQ at GBTA 2023
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a jam-packed few days where we:
- Announced the arrival of our turn-key self-service solution on Media Day
- Welcomed hundreds of attendees to our Booth #2208, including recently signed new clients, long-standing loyal customers, and fresh prospects!
- Had a full house for our Education Session panel discussion on strategies for success in ground transportation, moderated by our VP of Sales Susan Lichtenstein in conversation with travel buyer Carmen Smith, Andrew Miller of International SOS and Tab Wooden of Bank and America.
- Sat down with GBTA Broadcast Studio anchor Monisa Clein, where our Chief Revenue Officer, Charity Rumery, and VP of Sales Susan Lichtenstein were interviewed on HQ’s latest innovations, product developments, and industry trends.
- Hosted a team dinner at one of Dalla’s finest steakhouses, joined by our GBTA HQ team and teammates Tony D’Auria and Widad Waters, who were also in town!
- Check out our GBTA summary video on Linkedin here
If a photograph is worth a thousand words, then we’ll let these photographs do the talking!
Our Chief Revenue Officer, Charity Rumery, presenting our turnkey solution during GBTA’s Media Day on Sunday 13th August – the first day of GBTA 2023!
Our Education Session panelists (left to right): Andrew Miller, Tab Wooden, Carmen Smith and moderator Susan Lichtenstein following the lively and engaging panel discussion on strategies for success in ground transportation on Tuesday, 15th August – the final day of GBTA.
HQ’s GBTA team this year (left to right): Chief Revenue Officer Charity Rumery, Co-Founder & CEO Amiad Solomon, Head of Social & Content Daniel Stern, Managing Director Jeff LaFave, and VP of Sales Susan Lichtenstein.
A change from GBTA 2022, our bright, light, and white booth this year welcomed hundreds of GBTA attendees, where we showcased our ground transportation solution HQ SummitGround with numerous live demos on the Expo floor across our desktop and mobile app booking experience.
In true HQ style, our navy blue, white, and yellow SWAG this year included bluetooth headphones, a baseball hat to protect against the Texas sun outside, and yellow Yeti mugs!
It was all smiles when one of our clients swung by our booth during the official opening of GBTA on Sunday 13th August. Thanks to the camera timer function, we were able to get everyone in the shot!
To watch Susan’s interview at the GBTA Broadcast Studio interview click here. During the interview, Susan shares what HQ is doing to advance best practices for the corporate travel industry, including travel managers, corporate travelers and beyond.
Check out Charity’s interview at the GBTA Broadcast Studio interview: part one and part two. In coonversation with Monisa, Charity sheds light on HQ’s mission and our latest innovations – including our Ride Price Prediction capability and brand-new turn-key solution.
And that’s it! Thank you, GBTA! Thank you, Dallas! And thank to each and everyone we talked to throughout the conference – a highlight of 2023!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
One of the world’s largest asset managers. Offers investment management, risk management, and advisory services. Operates in 30 countries with 70 offices and 18,000 employees.
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a…
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.