HQ’s Health & Safety Commitment for our shuttles
December 6, 2021
It’s clear that the pandemic changed our mobility priorities and so, we wanted to share our commitment to health and safety with you. Many things won’t change: as always, the HQ Shuttles are impeccably clean, and employees always have a reserved seat. However, we are taking more measures to make HQ the safest way to commute!
Our commitment to you
- Shuttles can be limited in capacity to fit your company needs
- Increased level of cleaning and disinfection to meet or exceed CDC recommendations:
- Full cleaning & disinfection of the vehicles each night, with EPA-grade disinfectants, including electrostatic spraying
- Spot cleaning of seats, common areas, and touch points such as handles between each ride
- Shuttles will have hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, gloves and spare masks should you need them
- Drivers will wear face coverings throughout your ride
- HQ staff will wear face coverings and provide 6 feet distance whenever possible
Our ask of your employees, when they ride
- They have not been sick or experienced any symptoms in the past 72 hours
- They will wear a face covering while on the vehicle, as well as waiting to board when keeping 6 feet of distance is not possible
- They will sit as far away from other passengers as possible unless they are traveling with a companion
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
September 30, 2022 How to Manage Local and International Ground Transportation in One Place?
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…
September 30, 2022 How Private Shuttles Can Help with Corporate Group Transportation
Organizational success is very often intrinsic to employee productivity and motivation. Commuting to and from work can be tiresome for many with…