How a global healthcare company used HQ Shuttles to create a middle-to-last mile commute
New Jersey & New York
Our client is a global healthcare that provides medicines and treatment solutions across a range of areas including reproductive health, heart disease, dermatology, allergies, and asthma.
The Business Need:
Our client wanted a transportation solution for the middle and last-mile journey to their headquarters. To achieve this, they wanted to provide their employees with a shuttle service from specific park-and-ride locations. They emphasized the importance of health and safety, as well as comfort and convenience.
HQ was able to plan, design, and create a customized shuttle route with strategic collection points from Pick-and-Ride locations based on employee addresses. As a result, employees drove to their preferred Pick-and-Ride to board the shuttle for the remainder of the commute.
HQ’s intuitive passenger app allowed employees to easily book a ride, view route maps, track the shuttle in real-time and receive push delay notifications. For added flexibility, trips can be booked in advance, on the day, or as part of a prepaid recurring series.
From one analytics dashboard, travel managers gain valuable insights including daily and weekly ridership, popular journey times, and sustainability reports. This provided a seamless process for service improvement and route efficiency.
- The HQ Corporate Shuttle has become an integral part of our client’s travel program and has grown rapidly since launch.
- Ridership increased consistently month-on-month and has become an irreplaceable employee benefit. The service had an immediate positive impact on employee well-being as a result of a faster, more productive commute.
- Employees reported a reduced commute time in comparison to private car commuting.
- From a sustainability perspective, the service enabled our client to shrink their carbon footprint.
- The decrease in employee cars on the road helped reduce traffic congestion, air pollution, and emissions significantly.
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…
Organizational success is very often intrinsic to employee productivity and motivation. Commuting to and from work can be tiresome for many with…