- Allows e-receipts to be directly posted to employee accounts for all ground transportation.
- Auto-matching of e-receipts for seamless expensing & reimbursement.
- Every ride is fully validated before payment, reducing incorrect charges and enhancing the payment process
How a global healthcare company used HQ Shuttles to create a middle-to-last mile commute
New Jersey & New York
Our client is a global healthcare that provides medicines and treatment solutions across a range of areas including reproductive health, heart disease, dermatology, allergies, and asthma.
The Business Need:
Our client wanted a transportation solution for the middle and last-mile journey to their headquarters. To achieve this, they wanted to provide their employees with a shuttle service from specific park-and-ride locations. They emphasized the importance of health and safety, as well as comfort and convenience.
HQ was able to plan, design, and create a customized shuttle route with strategic collection points from Pick-and-Ride locations based on employee addresses. As a result, employees drove to their preferred Pick-and-Ride to board the shuttle for the remainder of the commute.
HQ’s intuitive passenger app allowed employees to easily book a ride, view route maps, track the shuttle in real-time and receive push delay notifications. For added flexibility, trips can be booked in advance, on the day, or as part of a prepaid recurring series.
From one analytics dashboard, travel managers gain valuable insights including daily and weekly ridership, popular journey times, and sustainability reports. This provided a seamless process for service improvement and route efficiency.
- The HQ Corporate Shuttle has become an integral part of our client’s travel program and has grown rapidly since launch.
- Ridership increased consistently month-on-month and has become an irreplaceable employee benefit. The service had an immediate positive impact on employee well-being as a result of a faster, more productive commute.
- Employees reported a reduced commute time in comparison to private car commuting.
- From a sustainability perspective, the service enabled our client to shrink their carbon footprint.
- The decrease in employee cars on the road helped reduce traffic congestion, air pollution, and emissions significantly.
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a…
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.