GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s Managing Director Jeff LaFave
In this engaging 5-minute conversation, Jeff shares his thoughts on:
- The creation of HQ following the momentous merger of SummitQwest and Hip Mobility
- How HQ SummitGround helps corporates create a seamless and frictionless ground travel program for their employees on a global scale
- What makes HQ SummitGround a truly holistic, enterprise, and global solution from the booking process, back-end billing & payment to ride history data and insights
- Jeff also touches on cost control and reduction, employee expenses, enforcing business policy, sustainability in corporate mobility, and data-driven decision-making.
- “One piece of technology to manage their entire corporate mobility space for not only where people are traveling to, but where people are based from…”
Watch the full interview below:
Thank you Jeff, and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
One of the world’s largest asset managers. Offers investment management, risk management, and advisory services. Operates in 30 countries with 70 offices and 18,000 employees.
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a…
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.