GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s Managing Director Jeff LaFave
In this engaging 5-minute conversation, Jeff shares his thoughts on:
- The creation of HQ following the momentous merger of SummitQwest and Hip Mobility
- How HQ SummitGround helps corporates create a seamless and frictionless ground travel program for their employees on a global scale
- What makes HQ SummitGround a truly holistic, enterprise, and global solution from the booking process, back-end billing & payment to ride history data and insights
- Jeff also touches on cost control and reduction, employee expenses, enforcing business policy, sustainability in corporate mobility, and data-driven decision-making.
- “One piece of technology to manage their entire corporate mobility space for not only where people are traveling to, but where people are based from…”
Watch the full interview below:
Thank you Jeff, and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…
Organizational success is very often intrinsic to employee productivity and motivation. Commuting to and from work can be tiresome for many with…