GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s VP Sales Susan Lichtenstein
For the third and final GBTA-HQ broadcast studio interviews, HQ’s VP of Sales Susan Lichtenstein joins Monisa Cline for a lively discussion on corporate mobility trends, ground travel, and much more.
Notable highlights from the conversation between Susan and Monisa include:
- Lyft’s integration with HQ SummitGround as announced at GBTA 2022
- The technology that powers HQ’s ground travel solutions from “the ground up”
- HQ’s unique approach to securing fair and reasonable supplier ride prices
- Ensuring diversity for clients, including supplier relationships
- Corporate key trends from sustainability to health and safety & duty of care
- What are omnichannel, micro-services, and ground transportation, and where does HQ fits in
- Exploration of micro-services for ground travel
- HQ’s focus on suppliers, safety, insurance, sustainability, cost-saving, and employee mobile experience.
- “If it’s not easy, it’s not omnichannel…”
- “We’ll build out the microservice and the omnichannel experience for you end-to-end with your suppliers, our suppliers, and we’ll do the safety, insurance, sustainability, and savings. And we’ll make it so easy wherever you are in the world.”
- “HQ is the only company in ground travel that can offer all the channels.”
- Main opportunities for innovation for corporate ground transportation related to ease of use, user experience, employee ground travel visibility and insights, safety and security, sustainability, and inclusivity.
Watch the full interview below:
Thank you Susan, and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…