GBTA 2022 Studio Interview with HQ’s VP Sales Susan Lichtenstein
Notable highlights from the conversation between Susan and Monisa include:
- Lyft’s integration with HQ SummitGround as announced at GBTA 2022
- The technology that powers HQ’s ground travel solutions from “the ground up”
- HQ’s unique approach to securing fair and reasonable supplier ride prices
- Ensuring diversity for clients, including supplier relationships
- Corporate key trends from sustainability to health and safety & duty of care
- What are omnichannel, micro-services, and ground transportation, and where does HQ fits in
- Exploration of micro-services for ground travel
- HQ’s focus on suppliers, safety, insurance, sustainability, cost-saving, and employee mobile experience.
- “If it’s not easy, it’s not omnichannel…”
- “We’ll build out the microservice and the omnichannel experience for you end-to-end with your suppliers, our suppliers, and we’ll do the safety, insurance, sustainability, and savings. And we’ll make it so easy wherever you are in the world.”
- “HQ is the only company in ground travel that can offer all the channels.”
- Main opportunities for innovation for corporate ground transportation related to ease of use, user experience, employee ground travel visibility and insights, safety and security, sustainability, and inclusivity.
Watch the full interview below:
Thank you Susan, and Monisa!
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
If you are having challenges managing local and international ground transportation processes for your business in one place, it may be time…
Organizational success is very often intrinsic to employee productivity and motivation. Commuting to and from work can be tiresome for many with…