HQ Corporate Shuttles – Video 101
The world and the workplace have changed, which is why a new way of working calls for a new way to commute. That’s exactly where our corporate shuttles come in to safely, securely, and sustainably get your employees to and from the office. Our highly vetted drivers and shuttles are on hand to keep your team moving whether you’re looking for a door-to-door or last-mile pick-up from major transport hubs.
Check out our brand new corporate shuttles video 101!
- Opportunity to provide a safe and secure way to get to and from work, removing the reliance on public transportation or private car.
Easy-to-Use Booking & Tracking
- The employee passenger app includes health & safety reminders, route maps, real-time vehicle tracking, ETAs, and push delay notifications.
- Commute time turned into a more productive journey with secure WIFI and USB charging ports.
- Reduction in corporate carbon footprint & air pollution, and congestion & bottle knecks in the surrounding area.
- Ability to control collection points, capacity per shuttle, ride times, and shuttle frequency.
Trust & Transparency
- Actionable insights with a dashboard to track, report, and process all activity & expenses in one place.
Looking to provide your employees with the commute they’ve been waiting for? Speak to our HQ team today.
Want to see how HQ can support your business?
Leave your info and we'll get in touch
One of the world’s largest asset managers. Offers investment management, risk management, and advisory services. Operates in 30 countries with 70 offices and 18,000 employees.
HQ returned to GBTA 2023 for the second year as we stepped out in hot and humid Dallas, Texas! It was a…
At HQ, our business model is based on transparency for our clients and supplier partners. At a time of changing market dynamics, recession fears, inflation, and market volatility, this transparency is now business-critical. In particular, providing your employees, and travel managers, with access to the right information at the right time to make informed decisions. It’s about empowering your employees so they have the freedom and flexibility to manage their ground travel arrangements autonomously. At the same, proactively ensuring they are mindful of ride prices. That is why accurate ride price estimations are essential.